Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daisy Approves

Not much to update on the house front here.  We are pretty much waiting to close, they are just finishing up minor things this week.  Everything is looking great!  We got the good to close yesterday and the closing time today.  We will close 11 AM next Monday morning!  That's right just 4 short days, the days can't go quick enough to us we are so excited!

We took our pup Daisy to the house last weekend to let her explore the lot before the grass seed goes down.  She definitely approves and loved all the sticks they left for her lol.  I think we'll definitely have help picking up all the sticks.  We went to the house Monday night to see the grass seed and final grading and we haven't been to the house again (we are locked out, can't sneak in anymore the screens are up).  We will be seeing the house next on Friday for our pre-settlement meeting, hopefully all goes well.  Then on Monday we close and on Friday we will get the moving truck and all our parents are coming up!:-)  I can't believe it's so soon and I can't wait!!






5 comments:

  1. Looks so great! Love the cabinets! ;) And that light fixture is nice! I hope we end up with something like it. Congrats! You are SO close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too!;-) I'm sure you will! Good luck with everything!

      Delete
  2. Everything looks awesome! Like Michelle I love your cabinets (although I think we're all a little bias since we all picked white! haha!)! We are supposed to break ground this week so we are so excited! I feel like they built your home so fast! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (that is true lol, but white cabinets just look so awesome!) That's so exciting! Good luck with everything, it goes really fast once you break ground!

      Delete
  3. That's a handsome looking house you got there. I love the neutral shades of the coatings, as well as the dark roof. The cabinets are gorgeous, too! Are those custom ones? I love them! I can see that there are lots of styling potential for your home. I'm sure it'll look spectacular after you finish everything. Good luck and all the best!

    Lynn Williamson @ DAL Builders

    ReplyDelete