Thursday, February 20, 2014

About Us

Hi my name is Ashley.  Me and my husband, Cody, are buying/building our first home ever.  We just got married late last year.  We also have a puppy named Daisy, I'm sure I'll post some pictures of the cutie during this process.  She is one of the reason of moving, so we can give her a fenced yard to play in.  Last year we started looking for a house on the market and could not find anything that we liked, we are sort of picky.  We finally took a look at Ryan Homes to see if we could afford to build a house and we could!  It was awesome being able to get new and not having to repair an old house.

Anyway, this is my first time blogging ever.  I've gotten a lot of advice recently from other Ryan Home blogs.  I was however not able to find one about the new model we are building, the Sewickley.  I thought a blog would be a good way to document our home building process and to help others who are interested in building a Sewickley.  We are taking a leap of faith and just diving into the Sewickley, although for me its hard to trust a floor plan on a piece of paper and not be able to see an example in person (it's too new to have a model or any houses built).

Daisy




No comments:

Post a Comment